الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

₪¦¦╠ My Personal Statement ╣¦¦₪

₪¦¦╠ My Personal Statement ╣¦¦₪

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3544 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية saadoony
    saadoony

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

saadoony الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

saadoony , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى English Literature , بجامعة KAU & Lackland AFB
    • KAU & Lackland AFB
    • English Literature
    • ذكر
    • San Antonio, Texas
    • السعودية
    • Jun 2010
    المزيدl

January 2nd, 2015, 10:13 AM

I graduated from high school without any knowledge of English language but I was always fond of it so I admired by Albert Einstein Great Life Lessons and I apply the Imagination is Powerful like every normal person who has dreams: which says “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge”. So I drew my future from fantasy and I achieved some goals at the beginning I completed studying English and I took English language skills Diploma from Direct English which is develop my reading , speaking ,writing and listening skills background then I graduated but I still need more it's like food for me whatever I eat I still need more so I enrolled in King AbdulAziz University and they have some rules to qualify in English specialize so I said to myself I have to made it so after four years I graduated with my English bachelor's in Arts but I'm not satisfied yet and now I've been working for government for 8 years and 4 years of it I worked as Interpreter so I want to take a rescue and quit my job to follow my dream and to improve my skills in English and to sate my desires then I don't want to lost it also in the future I want to be that teacher who teach his children and the generation strong English with new teach methods which I can acquire it from completing my Master Degree and be one of Yale University students.
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبوزينب
    جزاك الله خير
    بس هذا جداا قصير وماينفع أخي لطلاب الدراسات العليا أبدا؟!
    حسب كلام أحد الزملاء خريج ماجستير من برى يقول صفحة وحده تكفي لكن لا بد تكون مقنعه
    المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة J007
    يبي لك تراجعه فيه اخطاء في الgrammer و تراجع علامات الترقيم و يحتاج ترتيب شوي
    بالتوفيق
    أكيد راح أعدل الأخطاء عشان كذا عرضته بالمنتدى لأني كتبته بشكل سريع
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.