الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

أي إستفسار عن تخصصات طب الاسنان؟

أي إستفسار عن تخصصات طب الاسنان؟

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5826 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    انا حاليا طبيب امتياز وارغب تخصص طب اسنان الاطفال في امريكا او كندا
    واحتاج مساعدتكم ونصحكم وتوجيهكم بحكم خبرتكم بالاشياء التي احضر نفسي لها من الان واجهزها لاني لااعلم عنها شي
    لكي تسهل لي فر ص القبول في طب اسنان الاطفال
    وهل هو صحيح انه مستحيل احد يلقى قبول وان القبول صعب جدا بالذات في تخصص طب اسنان الاطفال
    ولكم مني االتحيه والتقدير والاحترام
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dentist1409
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    انا حاليا طبيب امتياز وارغب تخصص طب اسنان الاطفال في امريكا او كندا
    واحتاج مساعدتكم ونصحكم وتوجيهكم بحكم خبرتكم بالاشياء التي احضر نفسي لها من الان واجهزها لاني لااعلم عنها شي
    لكي تسهل لي فر ص القبول في طب اسنان الاطفال
    وهل هو صحيح انه مستحيل احد يلقى قبول وان القبول صعب جدا بالذات في تخصص طب اسنان الاطفال
    ولكم مني االتحيه والتقدير والاحترام
    اولا الله يوفقك
    نعم القبول في طب الاسنان اصبح اصعب من عندنا مقابلات السنة هذي راح يقبلون 6 من حوالي 175.
    - بعض الكليات ما تقبل اجانب ابدا وبعضهم يقبلون بشروط.
    - مثلا بعضهم مثل San Antonio تحتاج NBDE part I and II او بعضهم يبدلها بالGRE
    - الجميع يطلب TOEFL والدرجة تختلف من جامعة لاخرى الافضل فوق 90
    - بعض الجامعات تقبل سعوديين مباشرة وبعضهم الافضل يكون عندك دراسة USA مثل AEGD or GPR عشان تقوي فرصك.
    - القبول بالبرنامج عندنا صعب بدون خبرة in USA , جرب Tufts, BU ،New Jerseyفيها سعوديين وبعضهم من الملك سعود
    شوف بعض اعضاء هيئة التدريس عندكم اذا احد يقدر يفيدك.

راجع برامج تخصص الاطفال المتوفرة ب USA
    على الرابط
    http://www.aapd.org/residency_program/
    بالتوفيق
    7 "
  3. Hi Sara!
    I've been reading the topic you discussed with my friends about the pediatric programs, I would like to tell you that I'm currently doing my International advanced program in Pediatric Dentistry at NYU. You are more than welcome to ask in details about the program and I will be happy to help you and any one in papers work related to admission office.
    Wish you and all the applicants for this year all the best!
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة uthman uthman
    Hi Sara!
    I've been reading the topic you discussed with my friends about the pediatric programs, I would like to tell you that I'm currently doing my International advanced program in Pediatric Dentistry at NYU. You are more than welcome to ask in details about the program and I will be happy to help you and any one in papers work related to admission office.
    Thank you Uthman for responding to my request and joining the group

Take care
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة uthman uthman
    Hi Sara!
    Hi uthman, oh thx sooo muchhh!
    Ok the point is that I got acceptance at Nyu international program in comprehensive dentistry, but the point is that no pedo work in! And when I asked to transfer my acceptance to pediatric they said it is not guarantee and I'd my papers arrived there, the acceptance ll b cancelled! Indeed I wanna keep my acceptance in order not lose everything!

Anyhow, I found AeGD which include pedo in Boston school,and doing its PASS application now, I hope it will work ISA
    I would like to ask, what is better to be enrolled in AEGD program or in one specific speciality program??

I have a question here, yesterday I was in the forum, they told me i can't go to such programs from wezara, and that u should pay for myself first then when I am there, I should go to SACM and they should return my money!
    Is that true? Which financial gurantee should i submit, theirs or mine??
    What did u do?
    Thanks so once again, alah bless u!!!
    7 "
  6. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته كيفكم شباب و صباياا
    لو سمحتوو أناا عندي أستفسار و ارجوا المساعده أناا طبعاا قبل ماا أصير معيد ع الجامعه قدمة على بعثة الملك عبدالله و قبلت و الان قبلوني و أرسلوو لي الضمان المالي بس أناا الأن معيد بالجامعه بقسم جراحة و جه و فكين و الى الان باقي ما فتحت ملف أبتعاث في الجامعه فأفيدوني مع العلم أني اناا لما قدمة على بعثة خادم الحرمين الشريفين قدمة على الزماله هدا الشي الاول
    و الشي الثاني أيش أفضل المعاهد او الجامعات اللي تقبل أنك تاخد فيهاا الكورس الانجليش مع NBDE I & II و تكون فيهاا قبول للبورد في جراحة الوجه و الفكين و أسف ع الأطاله و تحياتي لكم و أتمنى المساعده و شكرا لكم
    7 "
  7. My pleasure Sara!
    To be honest, I don't know about the program that you applied to in Boston and to which school you've applied. The information that I know is that the Pedo program in NYU is very competitive and they accept only 4 internationals. Whether you take the AEGD or full-time Pedo program depends on your choice; Personally, If you ask me I would prefer full-time program because I'm totally interested in PEDS!! Since you've already applied to Boston for AEGD and you're waiting for the acceptance, I believe that you have in your hands confirmed acceptance in Comprehensive/NYU which is in good program though! To make it clear, I think, so far, you should keep it, and I know that you can volunteering in Pedo clinics but I need to ask about it for you tomorrow. Also, I will ask for you if there is chance for you to be accepted in PEDS this year.

About FG, I think it depends on your status whether you have scholarship before you start the program or not. If you do, I dont see why you shouldn't apply for FG and receive it for such programs we're talking about. I know many Saudi dentists who have scholarship and accepted for internationals programs for 2012. You asked me what I did! For me, I have scholarship from the university that I worked for as a demonstrator in Pediatric dentistry which has different system.
    I hope Sara that I answered your questions and clarified them. Feel free to ask and As I told you that I will ask for the volunteering and the chance for acceptance in PEDS, I'll let you know as soon as I receive the answers.
    Good luck!!
    7 "
  8. السلام وعليكم ورجمة الله وبركاته
    الله يعطيم العافيه وتشكروا على هذا المجهود الرائع لو تكرمتوا عندي سؤال بخصوص الإختصاص أنا خريج جامعة العلوم والتكنولوجيا وأتممت سنة إمتياز وأحمل الجنسية الفرنسيه
    وأود أن أكمل إختصاص تقويم الأسنان في بريطانيا فـ لو تكرمتوا ممكن تفيدوني 1- إيش المطلوب مني ليتم قبولي في إحتصاص تقويم الأسنان؟ و 2- الجامعات اللي ممكن لاقي فرص قبول في مجال تقوين الأسنان؟
    مع خالص الشُكر ودمتم بود,,,,
    7 "
  9. مرحبا

انا طالب طب اسنان سنة خامسة من فلسطين حامل للجنسية الامريكية وارغب في التخصص في امريكا , عندي ثلاثة اسئلة :
    1- هل يشترط قبل التخصص الالتحاق ببرنامج (international dentist program) والذي يكون على الاقل سنتين؟
    2- ما هي فرص العمل المتوفرة في مجال طب الاسنان خلال فترة الالتحاق بهذا البرنامج وايضا خلال فترة التخصص ؟
    3-عند التقديم للجامعات , هل اقوم بالتقديم للعديد من الجامعات في مختلف الولايات ام اخصص في ولاية واحدة لانو خايف ما اقبل في الجامعة التي اريدها وتضيع سنة عليي ؟

شكرا جزيلا واتمنى الرد على الاستفسارات.
    7 "
113 من 134 صفحة 113 من 134 ... 63108112113114118 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.