الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Trent University الجامعة الي يجهلها الكثير

Trent University الجامعة الي يجهلها الكثير

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5237 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. بارك الله فيك يا اخي الفاضل (( Ahmed Al-Sumain )) ولا تنسى

ان تفيدنا اكثر عن الجامعة ،، وتوضح التفاصيل الخاصه بالتسجيل

والمتطلبات وكل ما يخص بلالتحاق بالجامعة ،، هذه الجامعة مميزه

لذى تم التثبيت لكثرة السؤال عنها ونحن جميعاً امل بك

بالتوفيق ولنا عودة،،،

7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة IiI_ANAS_IiI
    السلام عليكم يعطيك الف عافيه اخوي احمد
    لا هنت ابسألك بعض الأسئلة والله يعينك علينا هذا ايميلي
    (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)
    (المعذره ما اقدر اراسلك على الخاص لـ قلة المشاركات )
    ما باليد حيله هذا رقم الجوال اذا قدرت ارسلي رساله بإيميلك وانا اظيفك
    7 "
  3. غالي والطلب رخيص مشرفنا العزيز، بس عطني وقت شوي تقريبا اسبوع، ومايصير خاطرك الا طيب ان شاء الله

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة IiI_ANAS_IiI
    ما باليد حيله هذا رقم الجوال اذا قدرت ارسلي رساله بإيميلك وانا اظيفك
    تفضل ايميلي : ahmed_s_2 [at] hotmail . com
    7 "
  4. السلام عليكم
    هذي بعض الاسئلة سئلتها للجامعة يمكن تفيدكم ، نسختها من ايميلي
    ابدوا بقريتها من تحت

Dear ,

If you have not been learning in an English institution for more at least 3 years then yes you will be required to do an English test before you come. We do accept IELTS and the minimum that you have to get in order to be accepted to Trent is 6.5, with no band lower than 6.0

If you meet these requirements then you are eligible to apply to undergraduate studies. Otherwise you can apply for the English as a Second Language (ESL) program at Trent and you can let them know later on that you want to continue with the undergraduate program at Trent. This program is very helpful because it prepares you for the type of teaching that is going to be taking place at Trent, essay writing, reading, researching etc.

I have just checked with the admissions office and they have not received your application. So you will have to submit the application form again. In order for your application to be processed you will have to pay the fee after submission.

About the transfer credits, you will have to apply to Trent first, if you have been accepted to Trent then you can ask the admissions office to review your transfer credits. You will have to submit the course description which will be analysed be the department and see if you are eligible for transfer credits.

I hope this helps, Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best wishes,

Trent International Program (TIP)
    Trent University
    1600 West Bank Drive
    Peterborough, ON, Canada K9J 7B8

Phone: (705) 748-1314
    Fax: (705)748-1626
    E-mail: "(تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)"

>>> 04/08/2010 7:19 am >>>

Dear sir/madam

Application Number : TUTIP20100804063317SA

i'm an international student From Saudi Arabia planning to get an Undergraduate degree as i already have a Diploma in Chemistry Field , i was wondering about the English Test required at your university ?

Is the IELTS Test Accepted at your University ? and what is the minimum requirement score ?
    I applied at your university but still didn't pay the fee as i closed the website and don't know how to reopen the application that i filled !!
    last question about my Diploma Degree is it gona be transfer as credit hours so i can complete my undergraduate Degree ?

thanks & Best Regards

اتمنى تفيدكم
    7 "
  5. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

يقولون لك لو مادرست انجليزي بباي مكان مدة اقل من 3 سنين لازم تختبر ايلتس وتجيب 6.5 عشان تنقبل. لو ماجبتها قدم على برنامج ESL -دراسة اللغة الانجليزية- بنفس الجامعة.

بالنسبة لمعادلة المواد فالحين مايردون عليك، لازم تنتظر حتى يجيك القبول بعدها تقدر ترسل لهم ملخص كل الي درسته ويسوون دراسة للي بيعادلونه لك

ويقولون ادفع رسوم التسجيل عشان تخلص اوضاعك بسرعة (:
    7 "
  6. السلام عليكم

وصلتني هذه الرسالة من الجامعة الكندية ترينت

We do not accept scanned copies or faxed copies. You will have to send in the original or notarized copies through mail.
    If you have been studying in English at an institution for the past 3 years then you do not need English proficiency test but if you have not been learning in English then you have to take the test unless you are applying specifically applying for the English as a Second Language course.

يطلبون إرسال النسخه الأصلية أو المصدقة للشهادة عن طريق البريد وليس الايميل
    بغيت أعرف من وين أصدق الشهادات ( الثانوية ) عندي باللغة العربية
    وشهادة الكلية التقنية مترجمة وجاهزة

ويعطيكم العافيه
    7 "
3 من 25 صفحة 3 من 25 ... 2348 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.